In the course of my career, I have often had the opportunity to comment on labour law issues in the press. Here you will find a small excerpt:
- In the Handelsblatt I described the requirements for dismissal due to illness.
- Zeit Campus, I gave an interview in which I gave some advice to young professionals on the job market from a labour law perspective.
- The French daily Libération quoted my remarks on the so-called Hartz labour market reforms (in French).
- I explained to the Berliner Tagesspiegel what employees have to bear in mind if they want to take their paid days off.
- In the German Bundestag, at the public hearing of the Committee on Labour and Social Affairs, I spoke as an expert on fixed-term employment relationships.
- In a further public hearing, I answered questions on a legislative project in the German Bundestag concerning occupational pension schemes.
- I described the law on the strengthening of occupational pensions (Betriebsrentenstärkungsgesetz) in detail in the French trade journal “lettre d’or de l’observatoire des retraites” (in French).
- On the website of DGB Rechtsschutz GmbH, I have explained why there is no need to be afraid of legal disputes.