- We clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. This is done through this privacy statement.
- We aim to limit our collection of personal data to those personal data that are needed for legitimate reasons.
- We will first obtain your explicit consent when necessary to process your personal data.
- We take reasonable security measures to protect your personal data and require the same of parties who process personal data on our behalf.
- We respect your right to access, correct or delete your personal data.
If you have any questions or would like to know what personal information we have about you, please contact us.
We are committed to the security of personal information. We take reasonable security measures to limit misuse of and unauthorized access to personal information. This ensures that only necessary persons have access to your data, that this access is protected and that our security measures are regularly audited.
3. third party websites
We reserve the right to make changes to this privacy statement. It is recommended that you read this privacy statement regularly to be aware of any changes. In addition, we will inform you wherever possible.
5. access and processing of your data
If you have any questions or would like to know what personal information we have about you, please contact us. You can reach us using the information below. You have the following rights:
- You have the right to know why your personal information is needed, what happens to it, and how long it is kept.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data known to us.
- Right of rectification: You have the right, whenever you wish, to have your personal data completed, corrected, deleted or blocked.
- If you have given us your consent to process your data, you have the right to withdraw this consent and have your personal data deleted.
- Right to data transfer of your data: You have the right to request all of your personal data from one data controller and to have it transferred in its entirety to another data controller.
- Right to object: You can object to the processing of your data. We will comply unless there are legitimate grounds for processing.
Please make sure that you always clearly state who you are so that we can be sure not to process or delete the wrong person’s data.
6. submit a complaint
If you are not satisfied with the way we (your complaint) handle the processing of your personal data, you have the right to submit a complaint to the Data Protection Authority.
7. contact details
Rechtsanwalt Jean-Baptiste Abel
Phone number: +4915208245855
This website uses Burst Statistics, a Privacy-Friendly Statistics Tool to analyze visitor behavior. For this functionality we (this website) collect anonymized data, stored locally without sharing it with other parties. For more information, please read the Privacy Statement from Burst.
While you are using the plugin, WPML will share the data regarding the site via the installer. No data from the user itself will be shared in the process.
Password Protected Plugin
The Password Protected Plugin stores a cookie upon successful password login, which contains a hashed version of the password entered. No information about the user is stored. The stored cookie is called bid_n_password_protected_auth, where n is the blog ID on a multisite network.
WPML Translation Management
WPML Translation Management will send the email address and name of each manager, as well as the assigned translator and the content itself to the advanced translation editor and translation services used.
WPML String Translation
WPML String Translation will send all strings to WPML’s advanced translation editor and deployed translation services.
Complianz | The Privacy Suite for WordPress